Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

My spooky day

Screenshot 2015-11-05 at 10.29.27 AM.png
Aoooo!!!  As a wolf howls in the night.

On a spooky night I went to Halloween. At Halloween I went with my brother and my cousins Matali,Sebastian and Howard. I had to walk all the way to point england to G.I. My brother and my cousins had to ride on a bike. At Halloween I went to this spooky house. At the spooky house I knock on the door and I said trick or treat and they gave me 5 chocolate bars. Then I saw Joseph dressed up as a muffin. When we went in the shop the shopkeeper said which one and I picked the chocolate bars and they gave me 15 chocolate bars. Joseph picked the bubble gum and he got 28. Joseph gave me some of his bubble gum and I gave him some of my chocolate bars. Then I went to Aiden’s neighbor's house and they gave me 3 chocolate bars. So I gave Joseph the 3 chocolate bars and he gave me 3 bubble gums. We had to go home when we finished our trick or treat. It was fun meeting Joseph at Halloween.


This is my Recount about me and Joseph going to Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment