Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Wedges Experiment: Witch teeth do we use?

        Wedges Experiment


Aim: To find out what teeth are used for biting and chewing foods. Why do we use certain teeth for biting and chewing.


HypothesisScreenshot 2015-11-24 at 12.23.51 PM.png
I think my front teeth will be used for biting the bread.
And my back teeth will be used for chewing the banana’s.
             
                       Results
I used my canines for biting my banana and my molars to chew.


Bread
I used my canines to bite the bread to show my teeth marks.


Your lunch




Image result for bread
This is my work of which bread and the banana are used for the canine and the molars. I used my back teeth for chewing the banana and I used my front teeth for biting the bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment